Skip to main content

Advice and Counselling Service

Other immigration categories

There may be other immigration categories for which you can apply and which allow you to stay in the UK and work at the end of your studies. You can find information about other categories including UK Ancestry, Turkish workers, and Innovator and other 'high value migrants' on the website of the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA)

If you need specialised immigration advice about one of these other categories, you can get legal advice by contacting an immigration adviser. Make sure that the immigration adviser you choose is authorised to provide immigration advice and services by the Office for the Immigration Services Commissioner or other regulatory body.

You can find other regulated advisers through:


Return to top