Advice and Counselling Service

Life and Study menu

Students without family contact

Many students are already living independently when they come to university.  This can include students who have been looked after by their local authority when they were younger, and also students who have become estranged from their family.

You might become estranged from your family during the time you are at university.

We offer a lot of advice and support for students in these situations, and have information on our website dedicated to these issues.  Please use the menu on the left to find out more.

Return to top