STUDENT ADVICE GUIDES
We have a wide range of advice guides, written specifically for QMUL students and prospective students, to answer your queries or help you to find out more about a particular topic. These are all listed below, in alphabetical order, with links to each advice guide.
QMUL A-Z of Student Support Services [PDF 482KB] This guide contains details of all the support services at QMUL, what their remit is and how to contact them.
Funding and money (Home and EU students)
- Additional Sources of Funding for home and EU undergraduates
- Funding for Medical and Dental Students
- Postgraduate funding
- general guidance for applying for immigration permission to come to the UK for your studies.
- Please also refer to the section of our website on Tier 4 (General) Student immigration permission which has other resources, such as video guides on making a tier 4 (General) Student immigration application.
Applying for Tier 4 (General) Student immigration permission - specific guidance for applying for immigration permission to come to or stay in the UK as a Tier 4 (General) Student.
- Tier 4 - What to do if things go wrong
- Inviting family and friends to visit you in the UK
Medical and Dental students
Resitting, interrupting or leaving your course
- Resitting, interrupting or leaving your course - a guide for home and EU undergraduates
- Resitting, interrupting or leaving your course - a guide for international students