STUDENT ADVICE GUIDES
We have a wide range of advice guides, written specifically for QMUL students and prospective students, to answer your queries or help you to find out more about a particular topic. These are all listed below, in alphabetical order, with links to each advice guide.
A-Z of Queen Mary Support Services [PDF 2,149KB] This guide contains details of all the support services at QMUL, what their remit is and how to contact them.
- Home and EU students - Planning a budget and managing money
- International students - Budgeting for the cost of living in the UK
Funding and money
- Funding for Medical and Dental Students
- Additional Sources of Funding (home and EU undergraduates)
- Postgraduate funding (home and EU)
- International students money
- What immigration permission do you need to study?
- Applying for Tier 4 (General) Student Immigration permission
- Tier 4 - What to do if things go wrong
- Inviting family and friends to visit you in the UK
Resitting, interrupting or leaving your course
- Resitting, interrupting or leaving your course - a guide for home and EU undergraduates
- Resitting, interrupting or leaving your course - a guide for international students
- Guide for home and EU postgraduates (see the section 'Changes to your studies')