STUDENT ADVICE GUIDES
We have a wide range of advice guides, written specifically for Queen Mary students and prospective students, to answer your queries or help you to find out more about a particular topic. These are all listed below, in alphabetical order, with links to each advice guide.
A-Z of Queen Mary Support Services [PDF 488KB] This guide contains details of all the support services at QMUL, what their remit is and how to contact them.
- Home students - Planning a budget and managing money
- International students - Budgeting for the cost of living in the UK
Funding and money for home students
Funding and money for international students
- What immigration permission do you need to study?
- Applying for Student Immigration permission
- What to do if things go wrong
- Inviting family and friends to visit you in the UK
Resitting, interrupting or leaving your course
- Resitting, interrupting or leaving your course - a guide for home undergraduates
- Resitting, interrupting or leaving your course - a guide for international students
- Guide for home postgraduates (see the section 'Changes to your studies')