The Advice and Counselling Service reception is open during the following hours (but please also see temporary closure dates below).
Please note that the Advice and Counselling Service operates according to the main university 'Term-time' and 'Vacation' periods; the dates for certain programmes such as those in the School of Medicine and Dentistry may differ. The main university term time dates are listed below.
|Monday||09:30 - 16:30|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 16:30|
09:30 - 16:30
Closed 12:30 - 13:30 for staff meeting
|Thursday||09:30 - 16:30|
|Friday||09:30 - 16:30|
Main university vacation
|Monday - Friday||
09:30 - 12:30 and 13:30 - 16:30
Closed 12:30 - 13:30 daily
- Monday 30th May - closed all day due to the national bank holiday.
- Wednesday 1st June - we are closed in the afternoon for staff training from 12.30pm. We will re-open on Thursday at the usual time of 9:30am.
- Monday 6th June - Friday 10th June we will be closing at lunchtime from 12.30 - 1.30pm.
- Monday 29th August - closed all day due to the national bank holiday.
For information about alternative sources of support you can access while we are closed, please click here.
The Advice and Counselling Service is on the ground floor of the Geography Building, on the Mile End Campus. Our entrance is located on the west side of the Geography building. We are building number 27 on this map:
If you are a QM student, or a prospective student, you can use this enquiry form to ask for an appointment or more information or advice about something you have read about on the Advice and Counselling website. Sorry but we do not have the resources to answer queries from students who are not connected to QM.
Alternatively, you can:
- visit us in person (opening times above)
- telephone us on +44 (0)20 7882 8717 (opening times above - please leave a message if we are busy/closed)
- email us using the enquiry web form below
- send us a fax on +44 (0)20 7882 7013
- write to us at Advice and Counselling Service, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS