Skip to main content

Advice and Counselling Service


We recommend that you register with a doctor (GP) as soon as you can after you arrive in the UK.

Detailed information for international and EU/EEA students on seeing a doctor, medical emergencies, other healthcare services, dentist and eye-sight is on Queen Mary University of London's Student Health web pages

Return to top