Advice and Counselling Service

International menu


What Immigration permission do I need to study at Queen Mary?

Applying for Tier 4 (General) Student immigration permission

 Lost, stolen or expired passports or BRPs

Leaving and re-entering the UK

Regulation of immigration advice

Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner

Welfare Advisers at Queen Mary are regulated under OISC guidelines to give immigration advice. The OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) is an independent organisation that monitors immigration advice and services. Advisers have to attend regular training to be able to do this.

Latest news

Immigration Rule change January 2018
9:54 AM Jan 15th, 2018



Return to top