Skip to main content

Advice and Counselling Service


Using the menu, on these pages you can find information about a variety of commonly asked housing questions. 

At Queen Mary University of London there is a Housing Services department who can help you with a wide range of housing issues, including looking for accommodation (on or off campus), problems with your landlord, issues between tenants, and legal issues. The Housing Advice option on the menu lists a number of common housing questions, and then indicates whether you can get help with that particular issue from Housing Services, or the Advice and Counselling Service, or an external agency, so you know where to direct your query. 

If you are currently homeless, please read the section 'I have a housing emergency - what can I do?' on the Finding Accommodation page.

Return to top