Advice and Counselling Service

Advice and Counselling Service menu

Student: Part-time courses

International students are able to apply for Student immigration permission to study a part-time course which is postgraduate level or higher (RQF level 7 or above) at Queen Mary University of London.

Students who want to apply for Student immigrartion permission for part-time studies should consider the following:

  • You will not be permitted to work at all in the UK
  • You cannot bring dependants with you to the UK
  • You will be required to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) for the full length of your visa, even if you are not planning to be in the UK all the time.

You should think carefully about whether applying for Student immigration permission for part-time studies is the right route for you.

Return to top