Sometimes things can go wrong with a Tier 4 (General) application. The best way to prevent problems is to submit high quality application.
The QMUL Advice and Counselling Service provides resources to help you prepare your application including:
- Comprehensive written guidance
- A guide to completing the on-line Tier 4 entry clearance application form (from outside the UK)
- Videos explaining the most common questions
- On-line workshops (available during the summer)
- In-person workshops (available at the beginning of the autumn term)
To access all of these resources, visit https://www.welfare.qmul.ac.uk/international/immigration/tier-4-general-student-immigration-permission
The rest of this guide explains what to do if something has gone wrong with an application you have submitted, either inside or outside the UK.
Law, regulations and policies can change quickly. The information on our website is given in good faith and has been carefully checked but QMUL cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions. QMUL is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites which are provided for further information.