Advice and Counselling Service

Advice and Counselling Service menu

Who is this guidance for?

Who is this guidance for?

This guidance is for any student on a taught programme, except MBBS / GEP medicine. This guidance therefore does apply to dentistry students. MBBS / GEP medicine students should contact the School of Medicine and Dentistry for guidance. Research students should contact the Research Degrees Office for guidance.

Law, regulations and policies can change quickly. The information on our website is given in good faith and has been carefully checked but QMUL cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions. QMUL is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites which are provided for further information.

Return to top