Advice and Counselling Service

Advice and Counselling Service menu

University Financial Assistance Fund

University Financial Assistance Fund (FAF)

FAF is the main QMUL hardship fund which students in financial hardship can apply to. You cannot apply for help to pay tuition fees. However, if you are having difficulty paying your tuition fees, contact a Welfare Adviser for advice about your options.

New - online application now available

To apply online: 

  • Log in to your MySis portal and go to the Scholarships and Bursaries page (click + if not visible)
  • Click on 'Apply for Scholarship or Bursary'
  • Select 'Financial Assistance Fund' from the funding type dropdown and complete the online application screens
  • Make sure you click the 'Submit' button on the final screen

The remains available as a download.  Please read the Guidance Notes booklet for more information on how to fill it in.

Contact the Student Enquiry Centre, ground floor, Queens Building for advice if you have any issues accessing the form.

Law, regulations and policies can change quickly. The information on our website is given in good faith and has been carefully checked but QMUL cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions. QMUL is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites which are provided for further information.

Return to top