For disabled access our Access Guides are available via DisabledGo
The Advice and Counselling Service reception is open during the following hours (but please also see temporary closure dates below).
Please note that the Advice and Counselling Service operates according to the main university 'Term-time' and 'Vacation' periods; the dates for certain programmes such as those in the School of Medicine and Dentistry may differ. The main university term time dates are listed below.
|Monday||09:30 - 16:30|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 16:30|
09:30 - 16:30 Closed 12:30 - 13:30 for staff meeting
|Thursday||10:00 - 16:30|
|Friday||09:30 - 16:30|
Main university vacation
10:00 - 12:30
13:30 - 16:00
|Tuesday||10:00 - 12:30||13:30 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 12:30||13:30 - 16:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 12:30||13:30 - 16:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 12:30||13:30 - 16:00|
- Monday 21st January the same-day service for counselling is cancelled.
- Wednesday 23rd January and Thursday 24th January the same-day service for advice is cancelled
For information about alternative sources of support you can access while we are closed, please click here.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The Advice and Counselling Service is on the ground floor of the Geography Building, on the Mile End Campus. Our entrance is located on the west side of the Geography building. We are building number 27 on this map:
If you are a QMUL student, or a prospective student, you can use this enquiry form to ask for an appointment or more information or advice.
Alternatively, you can:
- visit us in person (opening times above)
- telephone us on +44 (0)20 7882 8717 (opening times above) We will do everything we can to help you when you call. However, some queries might need to be passed on to one of our specialist staff.
- email us using the enquiry web form below