The Advice and Counselling Service reception is open during the following hours (but please also see temporary closure dates below).
Please note that the Advice and Counselling Service operates according to the main university 'Term-time' and 'Vacation' periods; the dates for certain programmes such as those in the School of Medicine and Dentistry may differ. The main university term time dates are listed below.
|Monday||09:30 - 16:30|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 16:30|
09:30 - 16:30
Closed 12:30 - 13:30 for staff meeting
|Thursday||09:30 - 16:30|
|Friday||09:30 - 16:30|
Main university vacation
|Monday - Friday|
09:30 - 12:30 and 13:30 - 16:30
Closed 12:30 - 13:30 daily
- Friday 3rd April - Bank holiday closure
- Monday 6th April - Bank holiday closure
- Monday 4th May - Bank holiday closure
- Monday 25th May - Bank holiday closure
- Wednesday 3rd June - we will be open from 9:30am - 12:30pm only due to staff training in the afternoon. Same day appointments will not run on this day, but will resume as usual on Thursday 4th June.
- Monday 24th August - Bank holiday closure
For information about alternative sources of support you can access while we are closed, please click here.
The Advice and Counselling Service is on the ground floor of the Geography Building, on the Mile End Campus. Our entrance is located on the west side of the Geography building. We are building number 27 on this map:
If you are a QM student, or a prospective student, you can use this enquiry form to ask for an appointment or more information or advice about something you have read about on the Advice and Counselling website. Sorry but we do not have the resources to answer queries from students who are not connected to QM.
Alternatively, you can:
- visit us in person (opening times above)
- telephone us on +44 (0)20 7882 8717 (opening times above - please leave a message if we are busy/closed) It will not be possible to leave voicemail on this number after 4.00pm (GMT) on 27 March 2015 due to telephone service maintenance work. Please contact us via email using the form below
- send us a fax on +44 (0)20 7882 7013
- write to us at Advice and Counselling Service, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS
So that we can respond to your email query, please provide all of the following information: