Email us - due to a problem with our webform, please email us directly at email@example.com
The Advice and Counselling Service reception is open during the following hours (but please also see temporary closure dates below).
Please note that the Advice and Counselling Service operates according to the main university 'Term-time' and 'Vacation' periods; the dates for certain programmes such as those in the School of Medicine and Dentistry may differ. The main university term time dates are listed below.
|Monday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 16:00|
09:30 - 16:00
Closed 12:30 - 13:30 for staff meeting
|Thursday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Friday||09:30 - 16:00|
Main university vacation
|Monday - Friday||10:00 - 15:00|
The Advice and Counselling Service will be closed on the following dates:
- Friday 18th April 2014 - UK Public Holiday (Good Friday)
- Monday 21st April 2014 - UK Public Holiday (Easter Monday)
- Monday 5th May 2014 - UK Public Holiday (Early May Bank Holiday)
- Monday 26th May 2014 - UK Public Holiday (Spring Bank Holiday)
- Monday 25th August 2014 - UK Public Holiday (Summer Bank Holiday)
The Advice and Counselling Service is on on the ground floor of the Geography Building, on the Mile End Campus. Our entrance is located on the west side of the Geography building.
If you are a QM student, or a prospective student, you can use this enquiry form to ask for an appointment or more information or advice about something you have read about on the Advice and Counselling website. Sorry but we do not have the resources to answer queries from students who are not connected to QM.
Alternatively, you can:
- visit us in person (opening times above)
- telephone us on +44 (0)20 7882 8717 (opening times above - please leave a message if we are busy/closed)
- send us a fax on +44 (0)20 7882 7013
- write to us at Advice and Counselling Service, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org