The Advice and Counselling Service reception is open during the following hours (but please also see temporary closure dates below).
Please note that the Advice and Counselling Service operates according to the main university 'Term-time' and 'Vacation' periods; the dates for certain programmes such as those in the School of Medicine and Dentistry may differ. The main university term time dates are listed below.
|Monday||09:30 - 16:30|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 16:30|
09:30 - 16:30
Closed 12:30 - 13:30 for staff meeting
|Thursday||09:30 - 16:30|
|Friday||09:30 - 16:30|
Main university vacation
|Monday - Friday|
09:30 - 12:30 and 13:30 - 16:30
Closed 12:30 - 13:30 daily
The Advice and Counselling Service will be closed on the following dates in 2014:
- Monday 25th August - closed all day for the UK Public Holiday (Summer Bank Holiday)
- Wednesday 17th September - afternoon only from 1:30pm due to staff training
- Wednesday 15th October - morning only due to staff training. Re-opening at 1:30pm
- Wednesday 5th November - morning only due to staff training. Re-opening at 1:30pm
- Wednesday 24th December - closed all day
The Advice and Counselling Service is on on the ground floor of the Geography Building, on the Mile End Campus. Our entrance is located on the west side of the Geography building.
If you are a QM student, or a prospective student, you can use this enquiry form to ask for an appointment or more information or advice about something you have read about on the Advice and Counselling website. Sorry but we do not have the resources to answer queries from students who are not connected to QM.
Alternatively, you can:
- visit us in person (opening times above)
- telephone us on +44 (0)20 7882 8717 (opening times above - please leave a message if we are busy/closed)
- send us a fax on +44 (0)20 7882 7013
- write to us at Advice and Counselling Service, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS
So that we can respond to your email query, please provide all of the following information: